Student Login
About LCMAL        Courses        Admissions        Student Services        Scholarships        About London        Downloads        Forum        Contact Us
Visa Information

The student visa is specifically for students who wish to come to India for educational purposes. Visas are issued for the duration of the chosen course of study, or for a period of five years, whichever is less. They are issued on the basis of letters of admission from the college. The children of NRIs and PIOs cardholders do not need to obtain a student visa. Other international students need student visas or research visas for Doctoral level courses.

To get a Student Visa, students need to obtain a letter of admission from a recognised college. The application forms for Student Visas can be obtained from any Indian Embassy or High Commission.

Foreign students holding Student Visas of more than 180 days are required to register themselves with the local Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO) within 14 days of arrival. There is a FRRO in Hyderabad and the college can assist you in this.

Please refer to the college for more information or you can visit
The Indian Government's FAQ on Student Visas
C2010 LCMAL   |   Sitemap   |   Terms